Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Card Share

Are you a card maker?
ScrapbookNerd.com has started a Sunday Card Share over on their blog, where we can share what we have been making. No challenge, no restrictions just sharing cards. 

So far there are no prizes, but once the link up get's 30 shares we will start featuring linked cards and offering some prizes. Woohoo!!

I hope you can join in :D 

Here are some more cards that I have been making over the past month or so...
This birthday card was pretty easy to make with the SU! balloon die & birthday stamp set

 Nerd Girl cards are a reoccurring theme in my card making ......not sure why ;) I used a stencil over some water colour paper that I had washed the same colour of ink over before adding the stencil pattern with distress ink. Then I cut the sentiment on my cameo and used the glasses die from My Favourite Things.

 This last card was made at the same time I created the cards I shared over on the SN blog. I Love the coffee/tea cup die from My Favourite Things and I think I mad about 15 cards with that awesome cup on it. I used a splatter stencil in the background, a stitched rectangle die to cut the kraft paper and the sentiment is from an older PTI stamp (the name of the set escapes me right now)


I hope you consider joining in on the SN card share, I would love to visit you blog to see what you are making. See you soon!








1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous card!! LOVE that coffee cup and the coffee stains!!!