Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Challenge time

It's that time, there's a new challenge on the Use Your Stuff blog.
Barb challenged us to use this ad as inspiration for our projects this week.


I was inspired by the large photo and the smaller photo strip. I dug into my photo stash and decided it was time to scrapbook some photos from our honeymoon in 2001. They aren't the best photo's which is why I haven't scrapped them until now but they are the only ones I have so I'm goin' for it.

I used several old label sticker sheets from October Afternoon to create the border at the top of the larger photo. I {heart} those stickers.

Hope you can join us this week.



2 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this challenge - and your layout turned out great, love the large photos with the smaller ones :)

Tiiu said...

Love the border, love October Afternoon, and love the layout! You did an awesome job with this challenge! :)